** BUILT IN PROGRAMMABLE SUNRISE & SUNSET CONTROLLER**
- Spectrum optimized for coral growth and color rendition.
- Housing optimized for maximum thermal efficiency both active AND passive.
- Controls allow for full dimmability down to 0% with the Max Intensity (PAR) of a 400 watt MH equivalent.
- Our LEDs are specifically binned for optimal performance and tunability.
- Over 600 PAR @ 24″ and over 2600 PAR at 12″
- Super quiet fans with Temperature Overwatch and TSC Temperature Sensitive Control
- Temperature values are hard-coded in the firmware. Fans may fail due to salt creep or excessive humidity.
- The XTC protects itself in the following manor…If the temperature exceeds 60C (140F)–LEDs dim to 15% of their original brightness–Fans are powered to maximum.-This level is sustained until temperature drops below 50C (122F), then normal operation resume.
- Optics are optimized for penetration while limiting that nuisance spill of light.
- 2,700 K to 20,000 K depending on intensity setting and LED array combinations.
- Perfect for SPS, Clams, LPS, and most importantly, YOU!
12 XT-E Royal Blue Binned D36 or 37
4 XT-E Cool White Binned 7.5K R4 or R5
2 XT-E Warm White Binned R4 or R5
6 Semi 410-420 NM Min. luminous flux (radiometric power) 925mW@ 700mA
2 XP-E2 Photo Red 660nm
7 XP-E2 Red, Green & Blue RGB for ultimate colour control
Direct replacement for a 400 watt MH with High Efficient Ripple Wide Optics. 400 watt equivalent coverage is 24″x24″ on a 30″ deep Tank…No other Domestic or quality LED Fixture comes close the this performance.
MAXIMUM POWER CONSUMPTION 200 Watts with TWICE the PAR of other LED fixtures on the market AND MORE THAN 40% efficient than Hybrid LED with T5-HO or Metal Halide with T5-HO fixtures.**
Each Sirius XTC fixture covers approximately 24″ x 24″ with enough PAR to keep our clams happy on the sand bed! When hung 12″ over a 30″ deep tank PAR on the sand bed is 120 with default settings!!
Maximum coverage 36×36 for softies and low light corals when hung 42″ over the sand bed with ripple wide optics.
Wide angle reflectors are available for applications close to the water surface and penetration is 24″ or less is required.
Primary Binned LEDs w European Optics
Supplemental Spectrum LEDs arranged in seven clusters of three with each color having its own dedicated channel for ULTIMATE COLOR CONTROL!
Based on our research, documented and supported by numerous Marine Biologists, our Primary Binned LEDs, offer optimal growth.
Now that we have growth covered we want our Reefs to look the best they can. Each person perceives colors in his or her own way, this difference can be very significant. Our innovative 3 channel RGB supplemental arrays allow the end user to customize his or her lights perfectly to suit their taste.
We give you complete control to enhance the viewing experience and pleasure of your in-home reef.
You can also simulate the spectrum according to chosen depth and light penetration properties.
Choice of Case Colors
TIMELESS CLASSIC COLORS
- Obsidian Black
- Arctic White
- White Diamond (Silver Mirrored)
LIMITED JEWELED SERIES COLORS…Contact us
Out of Stock / Backordered will be shipped in 2-3 weeks.
For Custom Color Options, please inquire by contacting us.
3 year warranty…Salt Water Damage Not Covered…
**WARNING!!!**: If replacing Power Compact, T5 Lighting, or any other LOWER PAR UNIT(s) PLEASE dial this Sirius XTC fixture back, or you may risk shocking your corals and livestock!!! Once acclimated your corals will have the best intensity and spectrum available in a LED Fixture on the market TODAY.
Note: Please put your Preference in Optics and Color in ordering notes…